Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Faithfulness

i have been at montevallo for a full week now.
I already love it. Everything about it. The Lord knew what He was doing.
The people are friendly and inclusive. The cafe takes me back to high school
- WHICH I LOVE. The trees are gorgeous. I am surrounded by creation screaming
the glory of God. Its a constant reminder of his favor that He would create something so beautiful
appeasing. Inspiration is everywhere. People are lost and there is so much opportunity for ministry. People are
open-minded and there are so many opportunities for conversation. Art is straining but rewarding and interesting.

my art teacher said..."if you lose track of time... then your doing what your passionate about... and if you arnt using your God-given talents then your probably not doing what you were created to do."

Basically this campus is beautiful- the opportunities are endless- people need to be loved and i want to love them!- physically creating my thoughts and emotions through art is exciting- i am finding rest and peace in living in the Lord's will- and feel beyond blessed.

Thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness.

Soundtrack- Near to you- a fine frenzy.

I am better needing you. I am better near to you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment