Saturday, December 17, 2011

Peace in this season. In this life.

I used to love to blog. to write. to reflect and process. to share. I used to dream. I love to dream. Something struck me tonight and my thoughts and feelings changed. Completely. The Lord answers prayers. I will testify to that. Praise the Lord! i can hear. truths. and peace is here. tonight. no, not just tonight. forever.

I used to think peace was a feeling i felt when life was as "it should be".
Wrong. Peace is peace and peace is mine because of the gospel.
Because of the hope the gospel gives. Because of the promises the gospel offers.


even when you aren't where you thought you might be.
even when the season changes.
when there is loss of something or someone you value.
the saddest of situations.
when you are weary.
when you are broken hearted.
when a door closes.
PEACE is yours.
just as it is
when blessings overflow.
when your spirits are high and heart encouraged.
when yours and the Lords plan seem to match up perfectly.
when joy is consistent and love abundant.

Peace is peace regardless of a situation. the Lord gave peace when he gave his son. peace is constant because of His promises. The Lord promises peace to his children and we can be confident that he who began a good work in us will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. Its a promise. Tonight, Im clinging to that promise. I have to. I get to.

Isaiah 54:10

Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you.


Romans 15:13

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.


feels so good to blog again. to feel inspired. to be filled with passion and excitement. to feel content. this season is going to be so different. hard in so many ways. so hard. but peace is here. and i have already learned so much and experienced so much just in the first full day of this new season. thank you Jesus. you really are so faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment