Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall, my favorite season.

today is such a gift. the sun is the perfect amount of warmth. the breeze is abundant but not overly s
o. the trees are an incredible mixture of yellow, red, and orange. the crunching of the leaves completes the sound of fall. there is no stick in the air(PraisetheLord). the air smells clean. the clouds let the sunshine leak down just the right amount but not in my eyes :) branches sway in the wind as if dancing unto the Lord. my spirit is lifted by an incredible message about the Lord and how dad-gum satisfying he is. worship music repeats itself over and over in my head. truths being permanently stained in my mind. ahh thank you, Jesus! Lunch with my sweet friends after church was such a treat. time with them always is. fellowship is such a blessing.

i love worship.
i love fall.
i love watching nature in fall worship.
i love the Lord.
i love the truths that david platt's sermons overflow with.
i love panera bagels. one cinnamon crunch and one blueberry.
i love laughing, hard.
my friends make me laugh hard :)





2 comments:

  1. your blogs make me feel joy....thanks for telling me about them, and letting me read them.

    there is no greater joy than to hear my children are walking in THE TRUTH. I love the way you write...so free

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete